Posted by Krysbrem 1 comments


It's been all steam ahead in this house in preparation for Christmas, which yet again has snuck up on me. I *think* the presents for the little ones are covered, those for nieces & am going to handmade a lot of presents for the others.

At Woddle Bots however I have been handmaking lots of goodies to fill those Santa Stockings and will have them loaded onto the site by the 1st of December ready to be mailed right to your door. Express shipping is even thrown in at no extra charge to make sure 'Santa' gets his goodies on time :)

New designs of Ears the Elephant


New designs of Moraffee the Giraffe


New Funky Frogs
~ still coming ~

Not to mention our handmade Dolls


& Hairclips for those little woman


Happy Shopping!


1 Response

  1. LOVE!!!
    If you get a chance come check me out too! I have a giveaway going on and a new one every monday so be sure to follow me :)
    xo
    littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com