After a very slow start to the last week, I managed yesterday to finish an outfit for Kyla and also a few other bits & pieces that I have had cut out for a while.
The top is similar to the dresses I have made in the past, but has a crossover at the front. It does look cut but definitely need to work on the design. The pants are just a simple short, but gathered with an adjustable waist.
Of course, and I will entirely blame someone else for this (you know who you are Miss R) I went to the fabric shop yesterday, just for a look. Funniest thing I have said in a long time, me looking in a fabric store. I did manage to get some bargins, now just to work out what to do with it all.
Not sure how much more creating will happen in the next few weeks as we are off overseas on Thursday morning (bright and early mind you) for a holiday. I however might manage to get some cutting down of some of the new and wonderful fabrics I seem to be collecting.