Posted by Krysbrem 0 comments

A few minutes to myself to have a quick look at what was out in the land of www for me to dream of purchasing for kids, for me to use to make something for the kids. Oh there really are some wonderful things out there.

This is one of my first finds, a store on Etsy called OneFatSlug. I so wish that I could knitted more than just a scarf.



This is adorable and a desgin that I have cut ready to make for Kyla already. Not as fancy as this one, in a plainer print which is more my style but this one is bright and would brighten up a winters day. It is from Ogekko.


I found these adorable hairclips, they are just so cute. They come from Siiri and there is a great range of other products in store too, now if only I could decide on which ones to get for Miss Kyla, or maybe for my neice for her April birthday.




And one last find before I have to rush off to a friends place for lunch.


These are by far my favourite find for today and definately on my present purcahse list. They are from Rosieok and one of many beautiful handmade toys available.


Even better they are only $3.00 each, BARGIN!



Enough window shopping for today.



Krys

0 Responses