Posted by Krysbrem 4 comments

I had two of these finished by Monday night. Amazing what you can achieve when your children play happily, alone, without you for a change.


Am totally in love with this first set. I rarely put Kyla into orange to be honest, but this is different. It sits so nicely on her and works well with the applique tee. What do you think??






They aren't the best pictures of Kyla modeling but she didn't appear to want to play the game Tuesday morniong, so this was all I could get. BUT....Yes that is right. I made another white based thing for Kyla and well the top was absolutely filfithy before she went for her lunch time nap, but she did look ever so cute to start with :). Maybe I need to lock her into the house or strap her to a high chair to keep her clean, because it really doesn't matter what colour she has on the results are always the same. How on earth to other parents manage to do it? or are they just really good at washing??

Regardless she did look cute and I am no doubt going to put her in it again.

I also finished this set too, fabric that we have seen before (which is now all but gone) in a matching set too.


So that is it for the minute, I have a couple of dresses cut, another skirt and a top/pants set. Let's see if I can find the time to sew them before our holiday as I would love to take the later away with us for Kyla.

Krys

Categories: , ,

4 Responses

  1. Kat says:

    I love it, what is the pattern you're using? and is it easy enough for a super novice to give it a go?

  2. Krysbrem says:

    No pattern at all Kat! And they are super simple ;)

    Although that last set isn't ear marked for anyone....

  3. Anonymous says:

    I read somewhere recently that a mother who had a lot of children used to dress them ready to go anywhere with their clothes inside out. Theory was that they would (inevitably) get dirty before they got there, so she would turn their clothes the right way in the car when they got to where they were going! Apparently they always looked wonderfully presented on arrival anywhere. :)

  4. Emily says:

    The sets are super cute Krys!