Posted by Krysbrem 1 comments

I often look at my children and can only imagine what they are seeing through their eyes, what they are thinking, how they are feeling. Sometimes Kyla has this amazing look on her face, like the whole world is wiating for her to explore it or she makes an adorable sound that says it all.

I look into their eyes and just wonder....

Surely I am not the only person that does this or that could possibly sit for hours on end just looking at their eyes. Another thing that amazes me is how different our eyes can be in comparison to our family members, people with the same parents. Truly we really are all unique, even if at times we don't think or feel it.

Krys

Categories: ,

1 Response

  1. Anonymous says:

    When Liam was a babe I used to imagine myself writing a book entitled "Through Your Eyes" about how different the world seems from their perspective, how EVERYthing is an adventure and everything is WONDERFUL... I think I wrote about 10 pages... :cringe: I really should learn some perseverance