Posted by Krysbrem 1 comments

I stole this idea from one of the girls on a forum I regularly visit.

It was such a great idea and gave me somewhere, other than my already full fridge to display drawings & paintings that Kaleb likes to do. The plan is to keep them on there for a while and then move them into a display folder for him for a rainy day :)

Honestly was so simple. I made mine from: a canvas (obviously), wooden letters, silver paint, coloured paint, ribbon and paperpins.

S I M P L E = simple

Of course I had to make one for each of the children and hopefully come the weekend they will both be hanging up on the wall in our toy room.

Kaleb's





Kyla's













Krys

Categories: , , ,

1 Response

  1. Kat says:

    they look great, I've made something similar for Mackenzie but hers is a photo bard, and yeap mine is still waiting to be hung on her wall :)