Posted by Krysbrem 5 comments


After a very slow start to the last week, I managed yesterday to finish an outfit for Kyla and also a few other bits & pieces that I have had cut out for a while.

The top is similar to the dresses I have made in the past, but has a crossover at the front. It does look cut but definitely need to work on the design. The pants are just a simple short, but gathered with an adjustable waist.



Size 1

Another Rah Rah Skirt with the last of the Retro Dot Fabric

Size 2/3

Of course another Cupcake Party Dress

Size 1


A Purple Paisley neck tight Dress


Size 1




Of course, and I will entirely blame someone else for this (you know who you are Miss R) I went to the fabric shop yesterday, just for a look. Funniest thing I have said in a long time, me looking in a fabric store. I did manage to get some bargins, now just to work out what to do with it all.


I think I need to join a group called "Fabric Shoppers Anon" because my double cupboard upstairs is full of fabrics and yet I keep buying more. This week I have also agreed to by a heap of flannel of someone over east as she isn't using it anymore, like I need more flannel for nappies

Not sure how much more creating will happen in the next few weeks as we are off overseas on Thursday morning (bright and early mind you) for a holiday. I however might manage to get some cutting down of some of the new and wonderful fabrics I seem to be collecting.


Krys



Oh and before I forget my lovely husband has hinted that he might let me buy a new sewing machine.... How exciting

Categories: , , ,

5 Responses

  1. Raelene says:

    ROFL... well, at least a third of that material was free! Love your dresses etc - so beautiful

  2. Liss says:

    PMSL Krys, does Kayla wear anything more than once? hehe. The top fabric will look gorgeous on her though :)

  3. Kat says:

    how about I send you my girls measurement and then you will have plenty to make for :)

  4. Krysbrem says:

    Raels it might just have been you... but I will not tell Justin that ;)

    Liss she does have a few and you will be happy to know that the way my girl dirties clothes she needs them. Two outfits today even with a rudie play - she did look ever so cute in the purple dress but.

    Kat I am happy to make something for you, just let me know... when we start those walks LOL

  5. Heather says:

    I love the top pink print! Where did you find it?