Posted by Krysbrem 5 comments

I cut this a little while ago out of the Yellow Retro Dot fabric (man I so wish that I had purchased more of that than I did) and finally had time to stitch it today, then finish it tonight.



And I love it. Not entirely convinced that it will fit Kyla right now but it looks amazing.

I've made it reversable, although the inner fabric doesn't work as reversable so well this time but I have some wonderful ideas for some of my other more shall I say PINK fabrics.





Kyla also wore the top/pants set that I finished earlier in the week today. It looked every so cute on her but I do (as I suspected) need to make some adjustments to the top as it is slightly too big for her around the chest.

Best run going to cut another one of those dresses and see if I can't finish it before out holiday.



Krys

Categories: , ,

5 Responses

  1. Raelene says:

    Oh I LOVE it. Totally gorgeous

  2. Kat says:

    it's so cute!!

  3. Emily says:

    Love the retro dot fabric! Very cute dress!!

  4. Anonymous says:

    That fabric is gorgeous - and the dress so sweet.

  5. Heather says:

    Krys, I've tagged you.
    www.hisfor.blogspot.com