Posted by Krysbrem 1 comments

Red was certainly a stand out with this next lot of items, all of which I managed to finish before our holiday and I am really happy with the set that I for Kaleb, he even wore it on his first day at pre-Kindy too. The pillow case dress for Kyla however I definitely need to play with, whilst it did look nice on I am not 100% happy with it.


And modelled pictures, you have a look and tell me what you think?

So there we have it, a few more finished. I have an adorable pink dress pinned to finish at the moment too but the time to finish it I don't have. Need to play catch up on the house after our holiday, then make some nappies and hopefully before the end of the month I will find sometime to cut and sew a few more girlie creations.
Am also looking for inspiration for something for Kaleb, given sooner rather than later it will be cooler weather I want something different and funky for him, so throw some ideas my way when you have a chance.
Best run, the family are calling
Krys

Categories: , ,

1 Response

  1. Liss says:

    ooh love Kayla's dress, I actually think Kaleb's looks better on than on the hanger tbh!

    When are you making winter stuff :P