Posted by Krysbrem 2 comments


Things have been very quiet around here lately, AGAIN!

Have been busy preparing for the Cloth Nappy Hunt which is running for the month of September, not to mention sewing for custom nappy/clothing orders & preparing for our next market in 2 weeks time. Add to that husband birthday, still recovering from my holiday, getting things organised for Mum's 50th Birthday and I am so what time poor when it comes to sitting in front of a computer.

But to keep you going while I am busy creating I thought I would share pictures of Kyla in one of our new creations for Spring. Just from her wearing it once I have three custom orders for this little number, which for non cloth nappy users does come with matching bloomers.



Be sure to check back as I will have pictures of our latest stock and also be announcing a competition!

2 Responses

  1. Chris says:

    The fabric and design are gorgeous!

  2. Chris says:

    Oh and of course Kyla is too. She looks so much like you!