Posted by Krysbrem 1 comments

Recently I was contacted by a wonderful woman in FNQ wanting to stock a range of our clothing products. After many confusing emails {that is what small people do to everything} a range for her was decided & I did a heap of ordering. Now the sewing has begun.

I have only made a SMALL start on what is the biggest order I have had for a retailer so far {which is wonderful}. Here is a few pictures from the last few days & I will share more in the coming days/weeks as I work on the finished products.

{obviously this is what keeps me going.... Diet Coke}

Can't wait to share the retailer with you, but for the moment you will just have to take the progress pictures instead.

Categories:

1 Response

  1. Bek says:

    LOVE LOVE LOVE the bottom one. Thinking a dress or maybe pants?