Posted by Krysbrem 2 comments



What a Fabulous Friday it is today.

A chilli day in Perth. So much so that I am rugged up cutting nappies {well not right this minute}, covered from head to toe in minky fluff. It is soft and luscious but WOW does it make a mess of my house & me.

Along with my little ramble I wanted to show of some pictures of the new design I have been working on. The first one I showed you the other week was nice, but I wasn't sold on the 'entire one style of fabric' so went for a three tone this time and added some pockets {mainly because Kyla is obsessed with things with pockets}



Think that we might offer these as a custom only item, from size 1 - 5. What do you think??

Categories:

2 Responses

  1. Rae says:

    Ohh.. I like.

  2. Love this dress! The chocolate , orange and pink combo is fab, and looks great with the denim.