Posted by Krysbrem 1 comments

As those of you who read regularly know I have been tied to my sewing machine recently sewing a rather large wholesale order, for a secret retailer.

Well I can now share with you that the wonderful threads from Woddle Bots are going to the wonderful Jenny from Hop Scotch Boutique, based in QLD. Jenny's site is planned to launch this September, so join her facebook page to keep up to date with how things are traveling.

This is by far my favourite Necky Dress & will only be available at HSB:

A Woddle Bots fav, Rocker Set but the different sizes have a different number of appliques {just for something different}


And lastly the completed order, packed & ready to leave chilli WA for warmer weather


{a catch up post, as the threads are actually all in Jenny's hot little hands}

Categories:

1 Response

  1. Anonymous says:

    I LOVE the little teapot dress - looks absolutely gorgeous on Jenny's litte girl Bailey! :D