Posted by Krysbrem 0 comments

or finger shopping :)

It has been a while since I trailed the internet looking for fabulous items to purchase, read spend money on. So I had a few minutes and thought I would share some of my recent finds.

First some adorable little baby clips, definitely on the list to get some for Kyla in the Lavendar as they will work perfect with the little set that I made her a few months ago and that she wears all the time.

Chantilly Bowtique


Second, are these adorable hand crouchet mary jane shoes. I am in love they are so little and cute, just imagine how many pairs you could have in the cupboard :)


Third, something for those Mums as it is Mothers Day I thought it appropriate that I covert something unique for us.

Starry Designs



Fourth, again for those Mums out there who can never have enough bags. A stylish bag that would be perfect for any use. They have so many different designs here that you could have a bag for everyday of the week.

Peapods Designs



I do have a few more local finds up my sleeve but will keep them for another day, while the babies are sleeping I might just get myself a nice bowl of ice-cream and snuggle on the couch to enjoy the rest of what has been a very relaxing and uneventful Mothers Day.

Happy Mothers Day to every woman.


Krys

0 Responses