Posted by Krysbrem 4 comments

So this week I have four items inspired by fabric I purcahsed from the Joel Dewberry range. It truly is amazing fabrics and makes it so easy to create something different, cute & unique.

1st is 2 Stripwork Skirts, of course with adjustable waist. They could easily work for a 6 month old if wanted, although a little long and quite easily go right through till 18months, if not more depending on the childs height.



2nd is this set, which I am totally in love with but is a little too big for my girl :) The top is great alone with a cute nappy, with leggings or with the matching pants. Top can also work as a dress for a smaller child, perfect!



I am going to cut out some more boy type pieces tonight to even things out a little. Thinking some shorts with matching applique tops and possibly even some more cords.

Categories: , ,

4 Responses

  1. Liss says:

    oooh I love the bottom one... (is it a shirt-dress?) Goes perfectly with your blog too!!

  2. Krysbrem says:

    Certainly is! Kyla has one I made before that she wears with leggins or a pink nappy or jeans or the matching cords :)

  3. Chris says:

    Gorgeous! I LURVE the fabric too.

  4. Kat says:

    love it and your blog is looking fab too