Posted by Krysbrem 1 comments



Do you ever find yourself wondering what if?
What if you had finished that studying?
What if you had brought a different house?
What is you had done this?
What if you had done that?

I am dreaming, daily of a sea change. Of up & moving my family, my business & animals to somewhere quiet, peaceful and away from the hustle and bustle.

Why haven't I done it yet?
Another thing I think of daily and really the main reason is security.

How do you move past that?
Do you follow your head or your heart?

So may questions, so few answers.

How many of YOU have actually taken the leap? Tell me to do it and that everything will work out if I do!

Categories:

1 Response

  1. Kat says:

    I'm constantly dreaming and is also another of wondering what ifs. We did the big sea change and upped and moved here to WA, was it easy, hell no but I just know in my heart that this is where I am supposed to be at this moment and things will eventually all start to come together for us. goodluck working through it Krys, it is definitely heavy stuff.