Posted by Krysbrem 0 comments

Running late again but here are the last of the great specials as part of the Cloth Nappy Hunt, still not to late to register & take advantage. Here goes:


I think I am in *love*, but sadly my daughter is out of nappies more often than in them. Go over and check out these awesome nappies at Bubblebubs, they are currently on special for 15% OFF {nappy hunters get an additional 10% off with your code}

Head over to BOWtique and check out some of there wonderful accessories. Registered hunters can get 10% off their purchase too.


I'm on the hunt myself for something for my little one to wear to bed so this hunt discovered could be used to my advantage. Head over to Earthlings and check out their great range of organic clothing items for your little one. Hunters they are offering 20% off too!


Check out this store, they have some awesome wall decals. Am totally in love with these ones, now just to work out who I can get them for. They are from Little Birdie Decor, pop over and take advantage of the 10% off with the hunt registration code.



Lastly pop over to Woddle Bots who has 15% off currently with an additional 15% for those happy hunters with your code.


Well this is the last Thursday Treasures with the Nappy Hunt as it finishes on the 31st March 2010, so make sure you register and take advantage.

Categories:

0 Responses