Posted by Krysbrem 3 comments



Do you know what those are?
Do you know what you do with them?

Well I have decided that I need to find something else to do & why not with the cooler weather coming do something warmer. Something that I imagine people doing with a nana blanket on their knee, in front of a nice open fire. Something that my nana used to do with her eyes closed.

I am going to teach myself how to crochet, or at least try to teach myself. Here are some things I would love to create.... ON DAY!


Categories:

3 Responses

  1. Anita says:

    OMG - Crochet hooks have become SO COOL!

    (From a distance I actually thought they were tatting rods but then you started talking about warm and lace is not very warm! :P )

  2. Meagan says:

    Gorgeous hooks!! I have similar coloured needles.. I learnt two crochet stitches yesterday :) Checkout ravelry.com for help/advice/patterns :)

  3. Krysbrem says:

    They are a bit fancy aren't they Anita! Promise that isn't why I want to learn.

    Awesome thanks Meagan.