Posted by Krysbrem 0 comments

This weeks Thursday Treasure is dedicated to all of our 'Cheeky Monkeys', my terribly cheeky ones in particular.


This is perfect for the wall of a room for your little monkey. Styley Walls are amazing and if I could get my children on board it would be on the walls in our house.

What about a sock monkey to keep your little monkey entertained. WuggaBird's Shop have some amazing handmade monkeys.

Everything little monkey needs to keep clean, what about these wash clothes from Sweet Things.

I am totally amazing with these, they are such a wonderful idea and so simple, yet so very practical. Check out these reusable snap bags from Mama Made.

Now I have shown you all items from Giggle Berry before but I just couldn't go past this monkey bunting, perfect for that cheeky monkey in your life.



Categories:

0 Responses