Posted by Krysbrem 1 comments

Hi Ho, Hi Ho it's off to sewing I go :)

Alright so enough of me trying to be funny and give you all a laugh at my expense, did it work??

So I have been back behind my machine this week whipping up some more creations for little tots. I went a little cord crazy at my last shopping trip so have gone a little cord crazy in my making too it would appear.

First there is a set for a little woman. I really love the pokka dot fabric and figured it would look perfect with matching cord and coordinating top. So we have a pink top with pokka dot ruffles with matching brown cord pants complete with coordinating pockets & ruffles.



Size 2

Next is a pair of black cord pants with a cute cotton cuff. Would look great with an applique grey top I think, even white.

Size 6-12months

And lastly a another pair of cord pants (getting the theme here), this time dark blue with the rocket cuffs, which again would look awesome with a white top and matching applique.

Size 3-6 months

These will be available from our Oz Handmade store come Monday.

Hopefully with some time over the long weekend I might even have somemore offerings and check back during May as I am going to run a Mad May Competition for blog reads :)

Categories: , , ,

1 Response

  1. Kat says:

    oh they look awesome Krys