Posted by Krysbrem 2 comments

What a week it has been and I really do feel like I haven't stopped.

Between the children, the housework, the running around, the shopping and of course setting up the new website and then a store on Oz Handmade... I feel like I haven't stopped, although I must have as I did manage to finish yet another book :)

So where are we at I hear you asking?

~ Woddle Bots new store is ready to go and just waiting patiently or not so for the domain to switch over to the new site, hopefully by Monday still.

~ Woddle Bots @ Oz Handmade has a heap of products loaded already and I am pretty impressed with how things are looking, has to be something right? I still have a few more pictures to take tomorrow (weather is shocking here today so not the best lighting) and hopefully get those last few items up on the site ready for the launch on Monday.

~ Shopping, I went again and got somemore winter fabrics not to mention some that arrived here by the lovely postman during the week.



~ Sewing, I finished a birthday present, a few other items and also some nappies and I have pictures to share with you. The nappies are something different, something I hadn't done for a long time (well some) and something I haven't done before at all. Let me know what you think.





Alright, well back to it I guess because otherwise I am not going to meet my deadlines. Will be back at some stage to show the clothing pictures.



Krys

2 Responses

  1. Kat says:

    oh loving that strawberry material and the patchwork nappies look pretty neat too. Love Kyla's top (actually I'm assuming it's Kyla's but it looks huge). What font do you use for your lettering?

  2. Krysbrem says:

    The top is for my neice, so it is way too big for Kyla...Size 10 :)

    As for font really does depend, I just play until I find one that I really like.