Posted by Krysbrem 2 comments

Courtesy of a late night search of Made It for items out of Western Australia {other states to following in coming weeks}

Check out this adorable handmade woolen cat I discovered first off tonight. Isn't it just the cutest, I can only imagine how soft it is.


I am totally in love with this fabric so no surprise it was a pick this Thursday. This reversible Quilt set is just amazing, unique & funky.


How is this for something cute & different for your little one. I am really liking this Owl headband.


How is this for something to remember those important details, for something to keep for your little one {or big one}. I think that these personalised Name Plaques are just amazing.

Now which state should we travel to next week??

Categories:

2 Responses

  1. Emma says:

    Very cute. I have a similar owl print on my purse (that I found in a boutiquey store down some alley one summer). And whenever I take it out and about, people comment on how lovely it is.

  2. Very very cuteeeeeee!!

    I love it!

    I've tweeted it!
    Keep it up!

    kind regards,
    billabong clothing