Posted by Krysbrem 2 comments

Today I decided to shop for something that is a favourite of my daughters, Chickens. Figured what better way to trawl Etsy then to search from a designed done by one of my favourite designers 'Monaluna'. So here are my finds for this week:

Check out this awesome Mini handbag. Would be perfect gift for that little woman in your life. I can picture Kyla carrying it around with her now.


I think that I am in love, these oven mits are just adorable. Perfect give for me for Mothers day & not only are they funky chickens, they are also RED.


Who said that bibs had to be boring?



Categories:

2 Responses

  1. Emma says:

    Hi Krys,
    I love the chicken theme. My little chickadee seems to be rather besotted with them since going with her grandparents to a farm show!

  2. another chicken theme fan here...