Posted by Krysbrem 0 comments

I know, I know!

It is way to early to be thinking about Christmas already but given how quickly things book I really do need to start planning what/where & when we will be heading off on our yearly family holiday. last year we left it to late but thankfully managed to get my BIL's family holiday house which was lovely but a little to quiet a location for my husband.

So this year I need to work out where. Do we want to hit the beach?


Or the dirt?


Of {my favourite} the forrest?


Every year it is camping and for the moment while the smallest is still in nappies at a caravan park for easy of washing the nappies. So where would you choose?

H.E.L.P me decide, please. {as long as it isn't the second option as that would be a little boring, and well hot}

Categories:

0 Responses