Posted by Krysbrem 2 comments

I think that I have been in denial for the better part of 3 weeks that my little man is in fact growing up, that he is in fact 4 and that he is in fact, without a doubt his own person!

At the beginning of the month Kaleb started Kindy, at the local Primary School. To say he was excited about it would be an understatement, he was over the moon. To say I was excited would be an understatement, I too was over the moon, whilst being somewhat in denial.

I wasn't allowed to stay for more than 5 minutes he kept saying "Are you going yet Mummy?" & "Why haven't you gone yet Mum?", oh I felt the love.

He is enjoying it and I am enjoying it.

Hiding in the tree, thanks so much for making taking the picture so easy kaleb


"Stop taking my picture already Mum!"

Categories:

2 Responses

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hahaha, he is just so adorable!!!Growing up way to quickly!!! ;o)Nikki

  2. What a cutie. Sob!