Posted by Krysbrem 0 comments

That time of the week again and WOW you should see some of the wonderful items I have found in my travels. This weeks creations are the result of scouring some forums I have a member of, I could have kept going for hours.




Check out 'Apple' isn't it the most adorable owl you have ever seen. While not designed to be played with by children it would look adorable up on a bookshelf or on a dresser.


These horses are just so simple, yet so cute. They come from Lily & Geroge


I think I am drawn to this one because the model is just so darn cute! This teething bib is available from Lila & May. Have a look around their site as they also have some awesome little snuggle wraps for your little bubba.


Bet you remember these from your childhood or from pictures from your parents childhood. These playsuits are just adorable, Little Red Wagon have done an awesome job in reproducing a vintage favourite.


Found something during your internet shopping that you want to share with us, please drop us aline.

Categories:

0 Responses