Posted by Krysbrem 0 comments

Better late than never, but I promise these will not disappoint.

First off the rank is something to tickle your taste buds and in time for that dreaded Easter shopping. I recently got some of Harry's Rocky Road for a pregnant friend to cheer her up, it worked and now she has her babe in arms. My wish list for Easter is getting longer by the minute too.....


These adorable petti skirts from Charlipop Kids look amazing, an awesome range of colours. They even have some great specials if you are a member of her facebook page, go and check it out.



I'm currently trying really REALLY hard to not get some of these cute Hug-a-lugs that Vicki over at Bubblebubs has just added to her range of stock items. What is better is that there is no shipping charge on them.

And to finish off today my most favourite sweet shop from the southwest is no online. Oh.My.God I am not sure that my waist line is going to enjoy this. Go on, check out the Candy Cow.


Happy shopping folks and remember to share if you find something, cute to wear or something yummy to eat.




Categories:

0 Responses