Posted by Krysbrem 5 comments



COMPETITION TIME

Alright so phase one is over, big thanks to those that took the time to share their suggestions with me. I have selected the names from those suggested here.

What now?
See a name you like then please comment here on our blog or over on facebook with which name you would like our new design to have.

The names?
#1 - Pocket full of Posies {Pocket full}
#2 - Moppet
#3 - Bohemian Child
#4 - Miss Molly
#5 - Boho Babe

Voting closes COB Friday 10th September 2010.


The suggestion that is selected from the poll {which will close the following Wednesday - so we can load the stock} will then win a $40 voucher*




The WINNERS of the $10 voucher* from phase one of our competition are:

~ Jenny C ~
~ Anita ~
~ Vicki ~
~ Liss ~
~ Tambo ~

Could all of the winners please email me at sales@woddlebots.com for your voucher details.





* Not to be used in conjunction with any other sales, offers or discounts. Available for use on all in stock items and valid till 31st December 2010.

Categories:

5 Responses

  1. I like Miss Molly

    Atoxim at gmail dot com

  2. Shell says:

    I vote for Miss Molly too - as when I was trying to think of a name I immediately knew it needed to be "miss M... something" and there was Liss's suggestion!

    So great minds think alike - and get my vote :)

  3. kaze says:

    Miss Molly :)

  4. Kimberley Belford says:

    My Molly :) Cute as

  5. Tambo says:

    Boho Babe.... but I am biased!!

    :)