Posted by Krysbrem 10 comments

COMPETITION TIME

I have got some new dresses here that need a name. A new design with funky fabrics, in different a few combination's ready for the new season that has started.

How do you enter?
Comment below with your suggested name - this will give you one entry into the draw

Share with your friends the details of the competition will give you another entry {to do this so I can track simply post the link of your facebook page with an @Woddle Bots so I can see it on our page}

Entries close Sunday 5th September 2010 @7pm WAST


I will then select 5 of the suggestions for people to vote on. Those that are selected for the pole will receive a $10 voucher* for use in our online store.

The suggestion that is selected from the poll {which will close the following Wednesday - so we can load the stock} will then win a $40 voucher
*

Following are a few different pictures of the dress to give you an idea of the style. It will be available in sizes 0 - 4 {possibly 5} in various combination's.



A model picture for good measure
{not the best picture, tis of one of the samples I made for Kyla}





So put your thinking caps on for me & share them all, nothing is to obscure. The sooner I name this dress the sooner I can load them to the online store.

Happy Thinking!


* Not to be used in conjunction with any other sales, offers or discounts. Available for use on all in stock items and valid till 31st December 2010.

Categories:

10 Responses

  1. FoodMum says:

    Sassy spring dress?

  2. Jenny C says:

    Polly's Pockets?
    Pocket full of posies?
    Spring Sleeves?
    Terrific Tunic?

  3. Natalie says:

    Earthchild Dress

  4. Anita says:

    After much deliberation and mind changing :P ; I have settled on suggesting:

    Moppet

  5. Vicki says:

    Mary Poppins!

  6. Tambo says:

    Retro Miss!

  7. Vicki says:

    soho faerie
    bohemian child

  8. Liss says:

    Don't ask me why, but this screams 'Miss Molly' to me - because it resembles a baby doll dress.

    Good luck with your launch Krys! x

  9. Tambo says:

    Me again...

    Boho Babe

  10. Jenny C says:

    Me again...

    Pretty Petal Dress?