Posted by Krysbrem 1 comments



So Sunday we went out to celebrate my Mum's birthday, a wonderful spring day with the family and an even better location.

Given that it has been a while since I made anything for Kaleb or let him pick anything from stock he was offered today & jumped at the chance. He choice a new limited edition number, which thankfully hadn't been added to the store yet. Of course with his choice came one for Kyla too {not that she needs anymore clothes full stop} because we didn't want all out war before we had even left the house.

So some pictures of my little models.

Categories:

1 Response

  1. Bibi says:

    Congratulations! I know you don't know me, but by chance, your blog has been awarded... see here: http://waitisthatmeagain.blogspot.com/2010/09/awards.html
    Love, Bibi