Posted by Krysbrem 1 comments

I was tagged recently by Liss so here goes nothing....

The Rules
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks about you.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5.Link the person who tagged you.
6.Leave a comment for each blogger.
7. Leave a photo of yourself


Facts by 7:
1. Am the eldest of three.
2. I married by brothers best mate.
3. I worked at McDonalds for far to many years.
4. I have been a brownie, guide & scout.
5. I have lost one of every pair of ears my husband has ever given me.
6. There is a cupboard full of unused stationary in my office.
7. I am terrible with money.

Quirks by 7:
1. Heights scare the crap out of me.
2. Have a problem with speeding while driving.
3. Currently I am good at collecting dust.
4. I have not had a full nights sleep since late 2005.
5. Washing is hung on the line in a certain order, with certain pegs.
6. My vacuum cleaner is attached to my hip.
7. My daugther is attached to my other.

7 Tagged:
1. 30 Things - Alissa
4. Isla's Journey - Ally
5. Under The Tree - Maria
6. H is for.... - Heather
7. Raels Ramblings - Raels

As for a pictures, this is one from our recent holiday.

Krys

Categories: ,

1 Response

  1. Kat says:

    lol how many ears has your husband given you :)