Posted by Krysbrem 4 comments

Both in weather and in my sewing!

What a weather change we have had here in the last week and I have loved every minute of it. I am such a cooler seasons person, not sure if it is because I get to hide my body under layers of clothes, because it means I get lots of snuggles or because I get to dress my kids up so they look all cuddly and warm. I just find it so relaxing and peaceful.

After weeks of drowning in nappies, I have finally managed to cut and finish off to cute kids clothes. I did a dress, which will fit Kyla some spring 2011 - yes it is a little too large so definately going away for a while. Also did a pinafore (just need to do the buttons or clips or something to close the strapes off) and a cute top/pants set.

Of course there are pictures, so here goes....


Reversible Flowers tie-shoulder dress





Reversible Pinnie.
(going to get a top for under this and add ruffles to the sleeves, might even do some pink pants with chocolate patches/ruffles)


Top & Pants.
(wear with either a bodysuit or top under in cooler weather)





Next on the list is to cute some overalls from the butterfly fabric, then possible a pants/top set I think. Can't wait for my fabric to arrive from the US so I can whip something up for Kaleb. Oh and for another shopping trip to get some heavier fabrics for winter, like cord ~ oh how I love cord (must to my husbands disgust).




Krys

Categories: , , ,

4 Responses

  1. Liss says:

    Ohh can I put an order in for some of those?

  2. Krysbrem says:

    So of those, which would they be Liss?? Flick me an email if you like, kjbremer@bigpond.com!

  3. Liss says:

    I might send you some of the fabric I have here rotting away doing nothing!! Is that OK?
    BTW - I have tagged you for the seven things challenge:
    http://frillsinthehills.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-seven.html

  4. Krysbrem says:

    No worries at all Liss!

    Thanks for the tag will do it tomorrow ;)