Posted by Krysbrem 3 comments

S is for someone special.

I have finally managed to dedicate sometime to cut out some clothes. Some PJ pants for Kyla, another set this time with cord pants and also a little set for a newborn girl that arrived 2 weeks ago.

So I have finished the set for Miss S and will give it to her tomorrow along with a cute little pink nappy.

What do you think?


They are a nice cotton pants, although not adjustable waist like I normally do as I had no elastic...OOPS and a matching applique top.






Krys

Categories: , ,

3 Responses

  1. Elisa says:

    That is gorgeous!

  2. Amanda says:

    You are so clever Krys! That is adorable, I think you might need to post a picture of her all dressed up. :)

  3. Krysbrem says:

    Amanda when I get a picture from Raels I will certainly share :)