Posted by Krysbrem 2 comments

Corduroy Colours!

Well not just cord, but also made/completed/finished creative colours.

Today I finally finished off overalls, a skirt (made with bonus fabric in my shipment from the US), pants/top set and a pair of pants with applique top. Today I also popped down and got myself some Navy, Bright Red, Pink & Deep Purple Corduroy.

Hopefully with one more payment my new sewing machine will arrive, am saving the cord for it, well the cord and some other lovely fabrics that are calling me currently. In the mean time I am not cutting anymore clothes until I have finished a sea of blue boy nappies.

Now without further a due pictures of my completed creations....



Size 12-18 months top/pants set
(made from drill cotton and would be perfect with either short or long sleeve top under for cooler weather)





Size 12-18 months top/pants set
(made from drill soft imported cotton)





Size 12-18 months applique shirt/pants set
(made from soft quilters cotton)




Size 12-18 months overalls
(made from drill cotton and would be perfect with either short or long sleeve top under for cooler weather)






So there you go, I particularly like the overalls this time and can't wait to see them on someone. Kyla is wearing the striped applique shirt/pants combo today as it is going to be 25 here so perfect, not too hot and not too cold. At this rate I will have to sell off all of the clothes that I actually purchased for her to wear :)



Krys

Categories: , ,

2 Responses

  1. Raelene says:

    So when is Woddlebots becoming Woddleclothes? Love your creations

  2. Krysbrem says:

    ROFL ummmm not sure Raels!

    Not sure my cupboard could hold enough stuff for nappies & clothes permanently LOL