Posted by Krysbrem 2 comments

Decided it was time to share some pictures of some of the clothing items that I have made over the past few months. Some of these are from customers, some of the of course my own children and some are items I made as gifts for people.

It is always nice to know that your products are not only appreciated by others, but actually worn & adored.

This first one is a custom top I made for a customer, Michelle and her little girl Keira.



Next is some PJs I made for an old and dear freind from Melbourne, her daugther is obsessed with all things cookie monstor.



This set was a present for the arrival of a third little girl to my good friend Raelene, I'll give you two of these because Stephani is such a little cutie pie.


Next is my neice, Jasmine.



An old favorite, from Christmas of Kyla



And two recent ones in my favorite top

Be sure to share you pictures with me, wouldn't you?

Categories: , , , ,

2 Responses

  1. Katy says:

    I'm slack! I know I owe you some!!

  2. Elisa says:

    You are very talented Krys.