Posted by Krysbrem 0 comments

Following on from my last entry here are all of the wonderfully bright and coordinating items I have just finished for the little woman in your life.

There is some standout items for me, but I will keep that to myself. Let me know what you think.


Size 12 - 18 months Flowers Applique T
(Amy Butler & Sandi Henderson Fabric)


Size 12 - 18 months Stripwork Skirt
(Amy Butler & Sandi Henderson Fabric)


Site 2T Butterfly Applique T
(Timeless Treasures Fabric)


Size 2T Candy Stripe Ruffle Pants
(Timeless Treasures Fabric)


Size 4T Birdies Applique T
(Sandi Henderson Fabric)




Size 4T Ruffle Cord Pants
(Sandi Henderson Fabric)

Size 3 - 6 months Apple Applique T
(Robert Kaufman Fabric)


Size 3 - 6 months Ruffle Cord Pants
(Robert Kaufman Fabric)


Size 3/4 Reversible Owl Pinafore
(Timeless Treasures Fabric)


Size 2/3 Apples Swing Top (dress)
(Robert Kaufman Fabric)


What do you think?

I am in love with some of these, especially with Robert Kaufman designs. Again these will be on the Woddle Bots site and different selections from Oz Handmade & Etsy.



Categories: , , ,

0 Responses