Posted by Krysbrem 3 comments

And getting ready to jump into the mail to come to someone special :)

Introducing our newest little friends:


Blackie


Funky


Stripes


Retro

These are the first of some toys I am going to create, stay tuned for some other soft friends. Our frogs are made from our quality cottons, double stitched and filled with split peas (much safer than plastic balls).

All of our frogs will also come with a card printed with their name & the Funky Frog song we shared on our last entry.

What do you think??

Categories: , , ,

3 Responses

  1. They're so sweet! I love them. x

  2. carly says:

    we made these back in year 7. though we made them for our tummies when the cramps get bad and you put them in the microwave. love them!

  3. Michelle says:

    Those frogs are too cute Krys!

    By the way, check out the pic in my latest blog post... I have plenty more pics of Kiara modelling your creation but I thought I'd at least better get one up for you ;) http://blog.michellelowe.com.au/