Posted by Krysbrem 4 comments



I am still truely amazed at what a wonderful piece of fabric, alright pile of fabric can be turned into. Have turned into a little bit of a crazy shopping woman the last week and I haven't even shared half of the new prints I have here.

Here are some of the new items that will be loaded online shortly, once I have a little more time up my sleeve but for those of you in WA come and see them, in person at the Truffle Festival.

Cord Pinafore with Sandi Henderson trim
Size 6months


Swing Top from Alexander Henry fabric
Size 12-18months

Swing Top from Alexander Henry fabric
Size 12-18months

Stripwork Skirt from Timeless Treasures fabric
Size 4/5
Reversible Tie Shoulder Dress from Alexander Henry Fabric
Size 6-12months


Applique Apple from Robert Kaufman Fabric
Size 3-6months

Reversible Cord Pinafore from Sandi Henderson fabric
Size 4/5
There are still loads more to come, more to finish sewing, more to finish off and even more than I have on the planning board to cut out. Plenty of more applique tops on the way too.

4 Responses

  1. Raelene says:

    Oh dear me - knew I shouldn't have looked! Thinking I do need to go to the Truffle festival afterall. Love so many of those Krys

  2. Katy says:

    I love these fabrics Krys!!! Matching little bags could be a goer too...

  3. Gorgeous. Would love to know details for the Truffle Festival.

    Christie
    http://childhood101.blogspot.com/

  4. Anonymous says:

    I absolutely LOVE the dress with the apples & little shirt with the apple applique .. so gorgeous ..

    Katherine in Perth x
    www.thesavannahroom.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/thesavannahroom