Posted by Krysbrem 1 comments

Because they should be shot!

I went to get a few (read: wrote a list of what was needed, was to stick to it) fabric items, mostly for nappies and for some custom made PJs that have been ordered. Came home with three bags full of fabric and still didn't get everything on my list *sigh*

Thankfully I have today cut almost 70% of the cotton fabrics into wonderful new items to take to the markets in August, which is something, I guess.

In the goodie bags yesterday I got the following items:

These first three are from Sandi Henderson

From Michael MillerTimeless Treasures


I have already cut a beautiful little reversible dress out of the TT fabric, a pinafore out of some of the SH and am going to do some shorts with matching top out of the MM fabric.

Been a very productive few days in the fabric selection and cutting department here.

1 Response

  1. Bee says:

    Love that cherry fabric, incredibly cute!